ICIS charges an annual tuition fees, to cover the cost of tuition, examination and graduation.
Tuition fees are payable at the start of the program.
- Fees can be paid in installments agreed, and the student should commit to the dates of paying these installments fees.
- Students will not be allowed to attend classes in case where they have not paid the first installment or the whole amount of the tuition fees.
- ICIS has the right to cancel the student enrollment in cases they have not paid the tuition fees.
- Students who have not paid all tuition fees will not be allowed to sit for the final exams.
In case a student wants his/her exam papers to be revised, h/shee should pay a fee of £10 for each subject.
There is a one off fee of £50 for marking of the final dissertation (in the final year).
- There is one off non-refundable fee of £100 payable at the time of submitting the application form.
- Fees vary from faculty to faculty.
Students should pay a fee of £100 for sitting for the yearly exams.
Those students who have failed in more than 3 subject, have to resit for the entire subjects in the following year and pay a fee of £100 only and do not need to pay the registration fee again.
Students who wish to postpone their examinations to the next year have to pay a fee of £100.
* Fees Refund Policy
- The application fee is not refundable.
- Exam fees are non-refundable in case the student does not take the final exams.
- Students have the right to withdraw from study within the first four weeks of term. In this case, the tuition fees will be refunded after deducting 25% as administration charges.
- If the student decided to withdraw after the first month of study has commenced, he/she will not have the right to refund any part of the tuition fees paid regardless of his/her circumstances.
- If ICIS decided to stop or cancel one of the programmes of study for any reason, all study fees will be refunded.