Submission + Viva
- The thesis is eligible for submission according to a report submitted by the supervisor (or the two supervisors) after completing the required period to the board of postgraduate studies showing that the thesis is valid for Viva.
- The student should prepare five copies of his thesis with basic binding (compiling): two copies for the members of the discussion committee, one for the ICIS, another for the supervisor and the last for the student. These copies will be distributed to the discussion committee to be read and then the date of discussion is to be appointed.
- The Viva committee includes:
- External examiner
- Internal examiner
- The supervisor
- The postgraduate dean
The place of Viva
The thesis is to be discussed in the centre of the ICIS in London. In some exceptional cases the discussion can be held in the country where the student live or any near country. The administration of postgraduate studies coordinates with one of the available centres to finalize the matter.
Possible outcomes of viva:
The result of discussion will have the following evaluation:
- pass without corrections
- pass with minor corrections
- resubmission (with major corrections) and no viva or with viva.
The student will be granted MPhil or a PhD certificate after finalizing the following requirements:
- Passing the viva
- Sending a corrected copy to the board of postgraduate studies.
- Paying all outstanding fees.