Duration of study + Postgraduate Fees
|Mode of study||MPhil||PhD||Annual Fees|
|Full time||1 year (min.)
2 years (max.)
|2 years (min.)
4 years (max.)
|Part time||2 year (min.)
3 years (max.)
|3 years (min.)
5 years (max.)
The postgraduate department charges £100 for processing student’s application.
This fee must be included with the application or it will not be processed.
The an annual tuition fees, cover the cost of tuition, examination and graduation.
Tuition fees are payable at the start of the academic year.
- Fees can be paid in pre-agreed instalments and the student should commit to the dates of paying these instalments.
- Student will not be allocated a supervisor if he/she has not paid the first instalment or the full amount of tuition fees.
- The postgraduate department has the right to cancel a student’s enrolment in cases where fees are not paid.
- A student who has not paid all tuition fees will not be allowed to sit for the viva.
Fees Refund Policy
- The £100 application fee is non-refundable.
- If a student withdraws from study within the first study period, the fees will be refunded, after deducting 25% as administration cost.
- If a student withdraws after a month of the commencement of the study, he/she will not be entitled to any fee refund.
Please see the attached list for our current fees.
- Students should not commence working with their tutors until they have paid the first instalment of the fees or the total fees.
- ICIS has the right to cancel the student’s enrolment in case he/she has been late in his / her fee payments for more than six months.
- Students have no right to participate in viva unless they have paid the total tuition fees.
- Replacement of graduation certificate can be issued only on a payment of a fee of £100.