Duration of study + Postgraduate Fees
The annual tuition fee, covers the cost of tuition, examination and graduation.
Tuition fees are payable at the start of the academic year.
Fees Refund Policy
- The £100 application fee is non-refundable.
- If a student withdraws from study within the first two weeks of the study period, the fees will be refunded, after deducting 25% as administration cost.
- If a student withdraws after a month of the commencement of the study, he/she will not be entitled to any fee refund.
|Production of extra yearly certificates||£10|
|Production of extra Final Certificate||£50|
|Re marking of each exam paper||£25|
|Repeat Year (for those who failed in the previous year)||£100|
- Students should not commence working with their tutors until they have paid the first instalment of the fees or the total fees.
- ICIS has the right to cancel the student’s enrolment in case he/she has been late in his / her fee payments for more than six months.
- Students have no right to participate in viva unless they have paid the total tuition fees.
- Replacement of graduation certificate can be issued only on a payment of a fee of £100.