The postgraduate department charges £100 for processing student’s application.
This fee must be included with the application or it will not be processed.
l Tuition Fees
The an annual tuition fees, cover: the cost of tuition, examination and graduation.
Tuition fees are payable at the start of the academic year.
- Fees can be paid in instalments agreed on by both the college and the student. The student should commit to the dates of paying these instalments.
- Student will not be allocated a supervisor if he/she has not paid the first instalment or the whole amount of tuition fees.
- The postgraduate department has the right to cancel the student enrolment in case he/she has not paid the tuition fees.
- Student who has not paid all tuition fees will not be allowed to sit for the viva.
* Fees Refund Policy
- The £100 application fees are non-refundable.
- If student withdrew from study within the first of the study period, the fees will be refunded after deducting 25% of the total amount as administration fees.
- In case the student withdrew after one month of the commencement of the study, he will have no right to refund any of the fees he has paid.